The Dundee Lodge was constructed for Fred and Esther Dundee in 1921 by Albert McCloud. Fred A. Dundee owned a machine shop in Portland, Oregon, and had the log cabin built for himself. Known as the Fred Dundee Motor Car Repair and Machine Works, it was located on Broadway at Flanders, and had been on Jefferson Street. Dundee had previously been a race car driver around the turn of the century. He raced cars from the White Motor Company.
The 2-story home was designed by E. E. Green and was designed for a rustic look. On June 6, 1985, the farm was added to the National Register of Historic Places, listed as Dundee Lodge.
Please stay tuned for more on the history of the Dundee Lodge!